If the A/C duct is not properly maintained and operated, these components may become contaminated with particles of dust, pollen or other debris. If moisture is present, the potential for microbiological growth (e.g., mold) is increased and spores from such growth may be released into the living space. Some of these contaminants may cause allergic reactions or other symptoms in people if they are exposed to them. We apply chemical treatments to encapsulate or cover the inside surfaces of the air ducts and it will control mold growth or prevent the release of dirt particles or fibers from ducts.

Our Newsletters

Join Our Newsletter today

Scroll to Top

Coming Soon